As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Genoa? Particularly if your AC equipment is newer or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Assured Appliance & Heating & Air pro can help spot little issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy consumption—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into large issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Assured Appliance & Heating & Air
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Assured Appliance & Heating & Air pros a shout at 847-306-8990 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your residence, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.