When you demand heat you can count on to help you through chilly winters, look no further than Lennox boilers in Genoa, Illinois.
Boilers bear a reputation for not heating your home efficiently, but advanced Lennox equipment carries up to a 95% AFUE rating.* These boilers are created to work with existing radiator or under-floor heating systems to deliver energy-efficient home comfort all season long.
Not only are they good for efficiency, Lennox boilers are created to last. They contain parts like cast-iron heat exchangers and titanium burners. With no burning pilot light, they’re also a safer choice and more useful than ever.
You can select from gas-fired water boilers, oil-fired water boilers or gas-fired steam boilers. Want help deciding which unit is right for your space? Our heating and cooling professionals can offer some advice. Call us at 847-306-8990 now and we’ll help you select the right equipment for your needs.
Five Advantages of Getting a New Boiler
Installing a high-efficiency boiler to your property gives you immense benefits, including:
1. Effortless maintenance—You won’t have to wash ducts or switch filters, because units distribute heat via water.
2. Stops allergy circulation—Boilers don’t spread allergens, so they may be good for homes with allergy sufferers.
3. Outstanding|Excellent|Exceptional|Impressive} zone control—Boilers support advanced zone control, so it’s simpler to change the temperature from room to room.
4. Say farewell to dry air—Experience greater balanced humidity with a boiler system, since radiant energy doesn’t dry the air.
5. No troubles with clogged up heat sources—You won’t have to worry about accidentally covering up the heat sources in rooms when you have a radiant heat system. You also don’t have to worry about keeping doors open to ensure heat circulation.