While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to talk to you, it does have a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the problem, your furnace might show solid or flashing lights.
Although there are certain elementary furnace adjustments you can finish on your own, the majority of services are best left to the professionals. When your heater refuses to kick on or provide warm air, get in touch with Assured Appliance and Heating & Air at 847-306-8990 for professional furnace repair in Genoa.
Our technicians will rapidly detect and take care of the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can fix all types or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your residence fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages this setup to let you know it’s working correctly.
Regular operation consists of:
- Both lights flash slowly—heater running properly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that one light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off quickly, your heating system might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is heating like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the incorrect spot on the burner. Contact us at 847-306-8990 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most typical issues for Lennox heating systems.
Heating System Refuses to Start
Here are some of the light sequences you may see when your heating system refuses to or keep operating. Most of these problems have to be taken care of by a professional, like one from Assured Appliance and Heating & Air.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your furnace might not have power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse hasn’t triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it rapidly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 847-306-8990.
- An individual light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This means the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The component is a critical safety device that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to fix this problem yourself.
- One light is blinking quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This usually means power polarity has been reversed. Your heating system might have a wiring problem that requires professional help from Assured Appliance and Heating & Air.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This piece distributes heated air from the heating system into your rooms. We can help in determining what’s causing a problem with this component.
- One light is flickering slowly and the other is flickering fast. This means your heater might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Contact our specialists at 847-306-8990 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there may be a problem with your furnace’s control panel or wiring. Assured Appliance and Heating & Air can determine the error and take care of it.
- The duo of lights show alternate slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC system may have a flame problem. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 847-306-8990 for support.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other is continuous. This typically signifies your furnace’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your HVAC equipment from overheating. Contact the specialists at Assured Appliance and Heating & Air for assistance.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what could be at fault when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any heated air.
- Both lights are giving alternating fast flashes. This indicates your furnace ignitor might not be in working order. This component lights energy in your heating system to make heat and should be fixed by an expert from Assured Appliance and Heating & Air.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to have your HVAC equipment fixed fast, depend on the technicians at Assured Appliance and Heating & Air. Our pros will handle the issue without delay and have your rooms feeling comfortable again in no time. Get in touch with us at 847-306-8990 or contact us online to get an appointment now.