There’s no getting around the changing weather in Genoa, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Assured Appliance and Heating & Air technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Genoa. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the experts at Assured Appliance and Heating & Air a call at 847-306-8990 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.