Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Assured Appliance and Heating & Air professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These annual services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Genoa are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can search for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Assured Appliance and Heating & Air in Genoa deliver excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 847-306-8990.